Yes, this is an extension of the “about Me” page – coz I mean, isn’t that what tags are? Tags were such a fun thing to do – some time ago that is. Somehow lost the charm and the excitement of tagging and getting to know folks and after awhile it does get repetitive, unless one gets creative and CREATES ones’s own tags, which is something I dabbled in a bit too.
One gets to know the person behind the blogger via these occasionally introspective, but mostly simple questions. So without much further ado, I figured I’ll post all my Tags in one place (Am so full of myself aren’t I, coz I mean, so many of you are really really dying to know more about me, like my blog posts weren’t enough! :-))
Tags that came to me
- Tag 22 – Gotta Love English. Loved doing this one – so much fun reading poetry!
- Tag 21 – On 100 books one must read – Pathetically gonna admit, status is the same.
- Tag 20 – More about tangential me! – Brought a few chuckles on how I answered them.
- Tag 19 – Me as a bride – A picture of the blogger as a bride, garnering collective Aw!
- Tag 18 – Just B – an absolute fun visual post I enjoyed clicking and doing!
- Tag 17 – (Apparently we do not know how to count ;-)
- Tag 16 – 10 quirks about me – Yep, am still the same. Seeing who commented made me smile, sigh – those were the days.
- Tag 15 – Secrets – Gosh, I can be wicked and I still have more secrets up my busy head!
- Tag 14 – More about me! – I liked my long introduction before the tag!
- Tag 13 – More bookworm stuff – An all time favorite, that book.
- Tag 12 – A few favorites – I LOVED re-reading it. yes yes. :)
- Tag 11 – The long ABC tag – Still chuckling on a few
- Tag 10 – 5 links it seems – SEO prime :-)
- Tag 9 – Middle Name tag – uh-uh okay!
- Tag 8 – 8 about me – Am still an earring person..
- Tag 7 – Awesome bloggers I believe
- Tag 6 – Blog introspection
- Tag 5 – More quirks of mine it seems (See, how they get repetitive reallyyyy quickly>)
- Tag 4 – Yep, Post-Baby sex
- Tag 3 – Favorites (seee, what did I tell you?)
- Tag 2 – 8 Random facts – Yes, all 8 are still true, even after 6 years.
- Tag 1 – Power of 3 – My first tag ever, and I didn’t know anyone! :)
Tags that I created.
- Muggu or Kolam or Rangoli experience
- Butterfly award – FOUR times before I got to acknowledging it
- Another very cool Fufferfly award!
- Your scroll please – Loved how viral it got for a while there till I lost track
- Mariage meme – heh
- LOVE this – what’s in your bag Tag!