It’s a woman’s curse that she is picky about hair. Happy is the immediate world around her the time when she actually smiles at her reflection in the miror focusing specifically on the mane. Then again, I can’t just limit the discussion to this, so we have shades of expressions:
- Hair on the head: Depends on the weather, the Asian lady’s mood, the time between stuffing oneself into tight pants and the bus to arrive to pick up munchkin, at the flat iron’s mercy, the kind of dress worn, and most importantly how mad the partner/spouse has made her that day.
- Hair on arms/legs: Necessary depilatory chore to separate oneself from bear world.
- Eyebrow hairs: An occasional necessity to be removed from man world.
- Hair in brush left removed: Reason for husband’s wrinkling of nose.
- Hair on carpet: Left un-noticed till one decides to bend down and retrieve lost remote under the couch.
- Hair in food: Food made by wife; remove and continue. If a restaurant does it, make it a reason for free meal or mango lassi depending on how well one can escalate the situation.
- The hair on the bathroom floor, in the sink, in the tub, in the shower, in the drain: FRIKKING PAINFUL! *ARGHHHH*
Double painful, if the husband’s a clean freak and continues to drone behind your ear “please clean up after you, I need to go take a shower” – incessantly, killing the beauty of a nice hot shower.
Another reason to join Buddhism.