Symptoms: Swinging temperatures, body chills similar to electric jolts, bad rasping old lady’s cough, throat that feels like it got scratched by a mad cat, head pounds like a wild jackhammer within, eyes on fire.
Self- Diagnosis: Sick Little Puppy (SLP)
Prognosis: So-So, a week’s rest would do good.
1. Listen to Mukesh’s songs
2. Eat gallons of ice cream
3. Sit back at home cuddled under the blanket and watch reruns on TBS( Best Friends Wedding currently running)
4. Write a post on how sick you are.
5. Lap up all ‘aw, get better soon’ tweets, emails, chats and calls.
Unique perks of being an SLP:
1. Losing 4.2 pounds in 4 days
2. Husband feeling sorry and offering a date night on Valentine’s day! (what do you know?)
3. Not having to cook at all.
4. Husband letting you mope and sulk around and bringing take-out almost all days
5. Losing 4.2 pounds and the jeans that fit on Saturday don’t fit anymore!
6. Oh, in case you missed it, did you hear? I lost 4.2 pounds!