Since this whole goal/countdown post was taken at approximately 1 pm this afternoon, am not responsible for what I threw down in the AM (which amounts to the top 5 on the list)
- Coffee with 1% milk, splenda.
- Whole wheat sandwich with almond butter spread and jelly. (of all days, I started breakfast today!)
- Hot chocolate (water no cream)
- 5 pieces of bagel crisps with hummus.
- 1 cup of leftover pulav
- 1 whole wheat sandwich with mint chutney spread, cucumber and tomato
- Coffee with 1% milk, splenda
- 2 rotis and chick peas curry.
- 1 clementine
7 glasses of water.
4 sets of 10 reps of abs.
1 long cycle of 10 reps each of 6 exercises for the knee.
Thought I could go for a 15 minute walk, but it’s unbearably cold and windy. Will just do the bike at work tomorrow on instead.
Note: I didn’t say I’d starve. Hunger brings out the beast in me, and it ain’t any fun. I believe in moderation and I believe even more in exercise and weights. More burning than eating should help, but then we’ll see. I am a whole 5 years older than when I lost the last time easily. BMR’s a finicky thing.