So BPSK tagged me with the middle name tag. I already have 2 ahead of me, see girls, I haven’t forgotten you!
2. Zhu tagged me with the dinner meme. [In the works and will be out soon, I promise you!]
This morning I wake up to see this middle name tag on me. The problem with that is I believe I need to have a middle name to begin with. A couple of things: my current middle name is so spectacularly uniquely identifying, that put that and my blog name together and I can kiss whatever shred of anonymity I claim to hide behind, a sweet goodbye. I can’t use my maiden middle name either coz hey presto, the INS and the family right after the wedding decided to go make that my first name! Can’t use that now can I?
Long story short, I don’t have a middle name.
I could use just ‘RADS’ as some of the others have done, but since I thought I’d put some effort into the situation – I know, I feel quite jobless despite a rush at work, and added to the obsessive fact that I can’t just keep things simple, here’s what I propose doing.
I asked folks around to give me a few options on what would be an ideal middle name for me and these are the monikers they come up with. Of course people went wild and suggested some un-describable and un-true names as well and I understandably had to reject them and keep the ones that I sorta identified with. Things I do to maintain the PG-13 ness of this blog ;-)
So now the onus is on you readers to choose which one you think I should choose. So could you be kind enough to vote.
Pick one for me?
1. Lakshmi – so darned close to one of the names I was given a longgg time ago, but hardly identify with anyway. I mean, Lakshmi the good goddess and then there’s me…
2. Renee – Has that super cool French zing around it.
3. Scarlett – I sorta like this one, what with the character sketch and how she is made out to be. Sadly haven’t read the original version, just that she’s labeled spunky and I like that! And I do like the shade of red..
4. Giselle – Again French and I like the way your tongue hits the roof of your mouth when you say the name – but no way do I come close to the one who actually made this name famous.
5. Gaia – Terri suggested it, and though am quite sure am saying it all wrong, loved it!
Shall do the tag once I have enough votes and no ties ;-p