A bunch of random bullets in no particular order or importance.
1. I am suddenly quite bored. Pretty sure I have ADD or one of its cousins. Have tons to do, but nothing seems right.
2. Work’s getting frustrating NOT because its not challenging coz it’s just a bunch o useless hoops we are running through. Have a deadline tomorrow and there is some amount of work to be done, but weirdly I don’t feel like it. Ah heck, tomorrow will be a better day.
3. Had some nice tuxedo-black-marble-chocolate-mousse cake. Pretty sure am calling it all wrong but it was yum! Birthday celebration and all. I indulged and succumbed to the C food. So for those of you who’ve turned a nice shade of green can go back to being snug again. The size still has remained same, so there!
4. Are adults allowed to be jealous? As in not envy, but jealous.
If yes, I am. I know, am no saint.
If no, tough luck, I am.
5. Have to write a toast for a friend’s wedding this Sat. I’d like for it to be sweet, loving, teasing, humorous, and well, not boring! Known them a while and it really is a cause for celebration. I started, and laboriously managed 2 lines. They are terrible. Need to get a rush on it, but how can one create romance and love when one doesn’t feel it. Maybe I will feel the love tomorrow.
6. Coffee is becoming very bad at work. Forced to spend a toll of $4 on Starbucks almost everyday. Not funny.
7. Bourne was awesome. One of the best sequels I’ve seen. Seeing it with a friend helped. I like to enjoy my movies. Popcorn and laughter, whispers and shock, comments and nudges. Yep, that’s the way I like a good kick ass action movie.
8. Got my left ear cartilage pierced over the weekend. I yelped more than the daughter. Shame on me.
She says ‘aah’
I say ‘Oww, oww, ouch!’
Thank heavens all the 5 yr olds who’d lined up got done earlier. I am no role model. No Sirree!
9. Is it good to hog a friend? Considering how difficult it is to make one when you can’t just rely on the sandbox o your apple to share.
10. Will be meeting a friend-turned-nemesis tomorrow. I hate such situations. Awkward and no fun when it’s supposed to be fun. Should I smile and nod, or just nod, or should I act like I don’t care, or should I act like nothing happened and make small talk. All choices suck.
11. I’d rather be laying there right now. And stay there.
12. I backed out of the garage yesterday to a loud screeching sound. I’d rammed the right mirror into the edge and nearly pulled it off the car. Drove with no mirror help, and had to keep craning my neck to check right lanes, and was very irritated when I got to work. The flip side is the husband wasn’t informed. This morning, taking a skill from Mechanic Mary, I figured I should fix the mirror myself. So nudged and pushed and grunted it back into position. Squeezing my pinkie in the process. It is sitting well, and the controls work. So now I need to account for just my sore pinkie, which really isn’t a biggie considering the lack of husband’s observation skills wrt wife. So another war averted and the bombs have been tanked. Hallelujah!
13. I need to shut up, log off and get dressed to go for a sangeet for the above friend. At least there would be some singing and dancing. Which always puts me in the mood, so there is hope after all!