Courtesy – artnavy
3 Smells I love:
1. Fresh Bread
2. New babies – actually more like up until they are toddlers esp after a bath. My own smelt so good this morning.
3. Smell of the mud in the 1st tropical shower – Madras, not here. :(
3 Smells I hate:
1. Skunk – but of course!
2. Strong cologne/perfume
3 Jobs that I have had in my life:
2. Dance teacher/choreographer
3. Mom :)
3 Movies that I could watch over and over:
[more like my favs]
1. Clear and Present Danger – my 1st impressionable movie for diff reasons 2. Mouna Ragam
3. Any of Kamalhassan and AB Sr. movies [early ones]
3 Fond memories:
1. My 1st flight out to Brussels and thoroughly enjoying reading French.
2. My kids 1st day in this world. :)
3. 1st dance performance here
3 Jobs I would love to have:
1. Doctor – especially a diagnostician
2. Kick-ass cop/detective
3. Reformist of sorts
3 Things I like to do:
2. Watch TV un-interrupted
3. Soaking in new stuff – I come across anything new, I HAVE to google it out.
3 Of my favorite foods:
1. Black Forest Cake
2. Bhel puri
3. Guthhi vankaya koora [stuffed eggplant – andhra style] and gongura – t’s a tie ;-)
3 Places I would like to be right now:
1. On vacation somewhere serene – alone
3. Back in my childhood, where the heart is free and the mind is not stressed
3 Things that make me cry:
1. Helpless situations.
2. Poverty and child abuse
3. When my kids get recognized for all their hard work and sincerity.
I really wish I knew enough folks for me to tag, but just to get Madsies write something in her blog, I tag her!
Phew, yay! 1 tag down, 2 more to go….